Zephyr is the most comprehensive database of deal information - and now it's updated hourly.
It contains information on M&A, IPO, private equity and venture capital deals and rumours.
- Unrivalled coverage – more details are being added to Zephyr than similar deal databases
- Bespoke editorial – our team of journalists brings you its views on the latest rumours
- End user designed access – Zephyr has an access designed for desktop access based on typical end user queries
- Translated – all deal information is translated into English. Zephyr’s UK-based researchers speak over 30 languages. An Asian-based team sources and translates Asian deals
- Integrated financials – Zephyr includes financial summaries and structures on companies involved in deals. it also has links to the detailed financial data on BvD’s company information products
- Flexible alerts – intelligent alerts can track deals for you sending you bulletins on deals you need keep up to date on
- League tables – you can use our wizards to create them quickly or tailored options to create your own more sophisticated versions.
- EBAN - the European Business Angel Network submits deals funded by business angels and seed funds for inclusion in Zephyr.
How it helps you
Zephyr is easy to use and helps you navigate deal data quickly and easily – whether you're new to deal information or an expert researcher.
- Search by hundreds of criteria – including multiples
- Do a detailed analysis on a set of deals
- Refer to original sources using our library of images
- Illustrate financials with our easy-to create graphs
- Monitor deals using our alert system
Zephyr data is used to create reports on our M&A portal. This site brings together M&A research and news from a variety of reputable sources.
The new version of Zephyr is now available with its redesigned interface. Contact us for a free trial.
The coverage on Zephyr increases daily - in July 2012 Zephyr covered around one million deals and rumours.