Aida PA contains contact details and financial information on Communes, Provinces and Mountain Communities.
How it helps you
Aida PA is ideal to:
- Search public authorities using over 100 search criteria (such as name, geographic area, local population, revenues and expenditures)
- Create lists of public authorities and export all information in any electronic format
- Customise your display and analyses
- Compare the economic and financial position of local public authorities
- Monitor an individual institution, and cluster, regarding revenue, expenditure and debt
- Assess the implementation of the government's economic policies
- Determine and compare the parameters regarding the internal stability pact
- Estimate revenue and expenses to look at the option of outsourcing
- Compare the revenues and costs of a public authority with those provided by public utilities - through the connection to Aida SPL Module, containing public services companies financials.
- Economic and financial information and contact details for 8,100 Communes, 106 Provinces and 340 Mountain Communities
- Complete history of “Certificati di Rendiconto Consuntivo” classified either for competence and cash going back to 2000
- Profit and loss and “Conto del Patrimonio”
- Public Authorities’ stakes in public utilities or other companies
- Reports of single operations for each services
- Istat codification, local population, and number of families
- More than 100 indices: of autonomy, efficiency, financial independence, profitability and structure.