The companies listed in the Fast Track 100 achieved an average of 89% sales growth per year over the last three years, to a total of £3.1 billion. They also created 12,200 jobs over the period.
The top five companies listed are:
- Midwinter solutions, a clinical trials supplier based in Burton-on-Trent
- Crep Protect, a footwear accessories developer based in London
- Revolutionary Beauty, a beauty products retailer based in Kent
- Missoma, an online jewellery brand based in London
- Mission Mars, a bar and restaurant operator based in Manchester
Other companies listed in the top 20 include AFC Bournemouth, AerFin, One Retail Group and Warner Edwards.
The Fast Track 100 identified the companies on its list with help from Fame, which covers over 11 million companies in the UK and Ireland. This database features information on individuals including directors, shareholders and department heads. Companies are searchable by criteria including size, industry and location.