We’re delighted to have won the award for “Best Data Solution for KYC” at the 2020 RegTech Insight Awards for the second year running.
Bill Hauserman, senior director, said: “We're honored to be recognized again in the RegTech Insight Awards. “We have worked hard to make Orbis the go-to resource for company and entity data. With Orbis data, our clients are identifying risk, improving their compliance processes, and helping to prevent financial crime.”
Orbis is a growing database of companies, and other entities. Its coverage is nearing 400 million entities and it covers all countries across the globe. It’s also the world’s most powerful comparable data resource on private entities.
Through products including Orbis and Compliance Catalyst (a risk platform that’s powered by Orbis), Bureau van Dijk delivers the most extensive company information and corporate structures. This information is then combined with PEPs, sanctions and other adverse data to give new levels of certainty on third parties, and the individuals behind them.
Assess and review companies more effectively
- Analyze companies globally
- Get beneficial ownership information fast
- Understand shareholder power beyond pure ownership
- Get official entity names
- Understand risk across a corporate group
- Monitor companies for change and adverse news and automatically trigger reviews
- Work on one platform to view internal data and external information, and create analyses and workflows
- Integrate with other departments including supplier risk management
- Customize to your own risk appetite and environment
- Interpret data quickly to make better decisions on prioritization
- Automate and centralize your research
- Get annotated reports with integrated documentation for your research archives
Louise Green, Bureau van Dijk’s managing director of marketing and communications, was presented with the award.