Highly commended at the 2016 Awards, we based this year's submission on our innovative work on the use of qualitative scores in financial strength assessments, something that nobody else is doing.
Before this move, a good number of our company records already included financial strength information based on company financials. The new scores complement our quantitative ones, bringing the proportion of companies for which we provide financial strength information up to nearly 99% of the over 200 million entity records on our global company database, Orbis.
But it's just the latest development in our general credit risk offering; the powerful combination of Orbis and Credit Catalyst lets you:
- Assess companies' and whole corporate groups' financial strength based on transparent, internationally standardised pictures
- Assess other types of risk, including reputational risk/compliance
- Blend, customise, slice and dice our data with their own
- Integrate with their workflow
- Use just one platform for a range of different credit risk tasks
The winner will be revealed at a ceremony in London on 7th February 2017.