What you can do using Mint
Mint contains very useful, comprehensive data for sales and marketing. Its real power comes from how it can help you create searches to find companies with specific profiles, and also analyse groups of companies (including your existing customers).
It will empower your sales and marketing to work much more efficiently.
Using Mint you can:
- Build your own reports and lists that contain the right information for you
- Watch companies for sales triggers using our alerts
- Find more companies in your territories
- Research new regions
- Blend Mint's powerful data with your own CRM content for better insight and data quality
- Find out more about a company before you approach it/pitch for business – including its financial viability
- Prioritise your leads
- Build specific target lists of companies to approach by combining Mint's search criteria
- Analyse your client base and find more prospects with similar profiles to your key accounts
- Use Mint's strategic searches to find companies who are growing, with new directors, owners or who are private equity backed for growth
Mint even includes a mailing wizard to help you extract the right contact and address data for your database or mailing software.