Aida PA contains contact details and financial information on Communes, Provinces and Mountain Communities.
- Economic and financial information and contact details for 8,100 Communes, 107 Provinces and 370 Mountain Communities
- Complete history of “Certificati di Rendiconto Consuntivo” classified either for competence and cash going back to 2000
- Profit and loss and “Conto del Patrimonio”
- Public Authorities’ stakes in public utilities or other companies
- Reports of single operations for each public service
- Istat codification, local population, and number of families
- More than 100 indices: of autonomy, efficiency, financial independence, profitability and structure.
Financial strength Module
AIDA PA Rating enables users to assess the financial strength of each preferred public authority, for any selected year, comparing ten different accounting metrics.
The values of the selected Commune are compared with the peer group based on the resident population. For each Commune, it provides a trend based on the 10 indicators, representative of different aspects of the public entity management.
Group Rating of Municipally-owned enterprises Module
The Municipal Group Rating, calculated and shown in Aida PA, is the first rating in Italy that enables a summary assessment of the financial strength of a Commune and the corporate group that it owns. For every Municipal authority, Aida PA provides an overall rating of the entire portfolio, or a single company, considering also indirect ownership.
Outlook PA and Alert PA Modules
Outlook PA is a brief financial strength metric that combines information from Alert PA and both Financial strength and Municipal Group rating services. Alert PA is a breakthrough service for qualitative analysis, the only one of its kind in Italy and Europe, and enables you to constantly monitor the financial strength of Public local authorities in Italy.
Financial strength rating and Municipal Group rating were developed by Giuseppe Farneti, professor of general accounting, and Emanuele Padovani, associate professor of public management & accounting, at the Department of Corporate studies of the University of Bologna.
Alert PA and Outlook PA were developed by Emanuele Padovani, together with Matteo Buccioli, Peter Perger and Daisy Srl.