Bureau van Dijk has been recognized in the "Top 10 Compliance Technology Providers" list by CIO Applications Europe, a publication that highlights trends in technology and focuses on the ways decision makers can benefit their business and increase ROI.
The list "features leading companies that are delivering cutting-edge technology solutions aimed at assisting enterprises in acquiring a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of how the latest solutions will optimize their business processes."
Compliance and data management with Orbis
In a linked article, CIO Applications Europe explains how Bureau van Dijk's Orbis, which has information on around 300 million companies in all countries, helps organizations stay compliant: "Bureau van Dijk delivers extensive ownership information that helps organizations understand the corporate structures and the beneficial owners of the companies they are doing business with.”
The article also covers how Orbis "helps users enrich and refresh their CRM records, using a range of apps and integration options." One of the more recent integrations mentioned is one that connects Orbis to Salesforce Lightning. The article goes on to explain how Orbis:
- facilitates alerts and sales triggers so users can contact companies as opportunities occur
- access projected financials and source documents
- identify and analyze peer groups to easily compare companies against each other
You might be interested in:
- A free trial of Orbis, the world's most powerful comparable data resource on private companies
- Creating clarity around ownership structures
- Really getting to know your third parties
- A-Z guide of compliance and ownership